Halloween is right around the corner and we’re prepping the treats for the big day. Here are a few easy Halloween-themed snacks that are bound to be hits!
These tasty treats are cute and so easy to make! All you need are green m&m’s, pretzels, white chocolate, and orange color dye (red and yellow mixed)!
- Cut the m&m’s in half and set them aside!
- Prepare a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30- second intervals, stirring every 30 seconds. Microwave until it is melted and add orange dye.
- Drop the whole pretzel in the coating. Use a fork to pull the now-orange pretzel out and place it on the baking sheet.
- While the coating is still wet, add the half green m&m to the top for the pumpkin stem.
- When all the pretzels have been dipped, place them in the fridge for 15 minutes to cool.
- Finally, serve and enjoy!
*Recipe from The Spruce Eats
Berry Boos are the perfect spooky treat for Halloween. The only ingredients you need are strawberries, white and milk chocolate.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Follow with the milk chocolate until completely melted.
- Wash and dry the strawberries, then dip them in the white chocolate. Make sure to add a tail at the end for extra spookiness! Continue with all the strawberries and let them dry.
- Put the milk chocolate in a pipping bag with a small circle tip. (or you can the melted chocolate in a ziplock bag and cut a tiny slit in the corner of the bag)
- With the milk chocolate, create two circles for eyes and an oval for the mouth on the strawberries.
Easy, delicious, and spectacularly spooky!
*Recipe from Made it. Ate it. Loved it.
Candy Corn Krispies
Rice Krispies are a family favorite, so there's nothing better than making your favorite treat into a Halloween hit! With only taking a total of about 15 minutes to make, these are bound to be a favorite. Just follow these easy steps.
- In a large pot, on medium heat, melt 5 tbsp of butter.
- Add six cups of mini marshmallows and stir until the marshmallows have melted. Add a few drops of orange coloring (easily made with yellow and red dye). Then remove the pot from the heat.
- Mix in six cups of rice crispies til well coated.
- Press the treats (gently) into a baking pan to set.
- Once set, cut them into triangles and gently round the corners with your hands to make them look more like candy corn.
- Melt both the white and milk chocolate.
- Dip the base of your triangle treat into the milk chocolate, then dip the top into the white chocolate.
- Place onto wax paper to sit. Once cooled down they are ready to eat!
*Recipe from Pint Sized Treasures
I don't know about you, but my mouth is watering! These fast and easy treats look delicious. Want more Halloween treat inspo? Check out our Pinterest.