St Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, and we’ve got tasty snacks lined up for you! These treats are both salty and sweet, the perfect combination, and super easy to make. Scroll on to check out these super cute and simple snacks to enjoy on this magical holiday.
Lucky Leprechaun Bark
This creative St Patrick’s Day treat is a must-have. 🌈🙌🏻 Once you have all the ingredients it's super easy to make and put together, not to mention super cute! Gather chocolate candy melts or chocolate chips. 5-6 Air Heads Xtreme rainbow sour strips, ½ a cup of mini marshmallows, ½ cup of mint M&M’s, and multi-colored and gold sprinkles.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside
- Add candy melts or chocolate chips to a bowl and microwave until melted (or put in a pan till melted and smooth)
- Pour melted chocolate onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and smooth evenly with a spatula
- Lay rainbow sour strips on top of bark randomly and spaced out evenly
- Add other ingredients however you’d like to place all over the bark
- Finally, chill until the bark hardens then enjoy!
Recipe from Classy Mommy*
How adorable are these shamrock pretzel treats!? ☘️ The best part? They only take a few minutes to make. All you need are pretzel sticks, pretzel twists, Rolo candy, and green m&m’s.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
- Place three twisted pretzels and one pretzel stick in a shamrock shape (see picture for example)
- Take a Rolo candy and place it on top of where all the pretzels meet
- Repeat with as many treats as you’d like
- Bake for just 2 minutes until the Rolo chocolate has started to melt, but not all the way
- Finally, gently press the green M&M in the middle of the Rolo so that the chocolate connects on all pretzels and freeze until chocolate sets
Recipe from Hip2Save*
Leprechaun Snack Mix
A snack so yummy, even Lucky the Leprechaun would approve! Check out this super simple and delicious snack mix for St. Patrick's Day. Gather Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios, Mixed Nuts or Peanuts, green M&M’s, and pretzels! Mom tip: make sure to hide the Lucky Charms from your littles so you have a chance to make the snack. 😆
- Measure out 2 cups of Lucky Charms, and one cup each of all the other ingredients and mix well!
- Serve in littles Pots of gold and separate into little baggies as treats and enjoy!!
Recipe from Simple Easy Creative*
Voila! There you have it! Three super easy and yummy St Patrick’s Day treats to enjoy. We hope your holiday will be extra magical! Oh, and don’t forget to wear green!! 😉💚